Mac's Gems has been in business since 1989 serving the Northwest at Gem shows and serving the world online for years. Dave "Mac" McClain worked many of the stones and set them into jewelry that will be cherished for generations. For two summers in 1999 and 2000 Mac and Deb were managers at the Jewel of the Rockies Sapphire Mine, now known as Gem Mountain. We are members of our local gem and mineral club The Hellgate Mineral Society and play a large role in our yearly gem show in Missoula. Mac is an accomplished lapidary as well as a master organic gardener. Deb manages the website end of the business and is a published author at http://gemstoneguru.com/1797/five-things-you-didnt-know-about-montana-yogo-sapphires/
Deb & Dave "Mac" McClain The McClain family has lived in Western Montana for over 35 years.
Why choose Mac's Gems
For 25 years, we have been the leading retailer of Canadian Ammolite jewelry. With our long standing tradition of offering our customers only the very best made product, we have risen to the top of our class and intend to stay there. Here are some reasons why we at Mac's Gems are renown as the best at what we do.
1. Choice. Whether you are looking for an ammolite engagement ring, bracelet, exclusive pendant, or stunning earrings, our dedicated team is committed to producing show-stopping pieces for your every need. From affordable sterling silver to sumptuous 14K & 18K white or yellow gold, featuring unique and rare designs, you will be spoiled for choice when picking the perfect gift for that someone special.
2. Handmade. We take pride in creating the perfect piece of jewelry. Most pieces are hand crafted by a Montana craftsman with a commitment to detail and quality, you can be assured with over 20 years experience, that every piece passed from us to you adheres to the highest standards of jewelry making. Each piece comes with a certificate of authenticity and cleaning instructions and includes a gift box.
3. Free Shipping Worldwide. No matter where you are in the world, we will ensure that your purchase will reach you safe and sound and every package is insured at no charge to you. We pride ourselves in offering our clients the best post-purchase service possible and this promise certainly encompasses free shipping. Most shipping is done within 48 hours unless we are at a trade show. We pride ourselves on our prompt shipping.
4. Ethically and eco-friendly mined. We have a sterling reputation to uphold and believe that honesty and integrity are two main ingredients of success.
5. Fine & Extensive Collection. We understand that no two people are exactly alike. That is why we have come up with a wide array of precious collections to satisfy even the most discerning and jaded of buyers. No matter what you seek, you can be sure that we will have it.
6. Guarantee. We offer our clients a guarantee on all purchases. Do not hesitate to ask us about our flexible return and exchange policy.
7. Competitive Pricing. Our customers are treated to very competitive pricing on all our gems and we offer you exceptional deals and savings to you, our customers. You are welcome to compare our prices with that of our competitions. At Mac's Gems, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
8. Dedicated Team. At Mac's Gems, we are fully dedicated to looking after all our customers. You will always be treated to the best customer service possible. Give us a call anytime of the day and we will answer any question that have to do with our products and services.