Ammolite inlaid Ammonite Earrings (small)
- Ammonite Earrings with Ammolite Inlay handcrafted in 925 Sterling Silver.
- Because each fossil Ammonite was once a living organism the spiral pattern will differ slightly due to natural organic variations. Ammonite’s wonderful spiral shape symbolizes expansion, cycles of growth and evolution.
- Ammolite is a rare, naturally mineralized fossilized shell of Ammonite found only in North America. Ammolite’s stunning opal-like flash contains radiant blue, red and green iridescence.
- These earrings feature brilliant natural Ammolite skillfully inlaid by hand into the internal chambers of fossilized Ammonite, bezel set in fine sterling silver.
- Earring length is approximately 1.5” overall including ear hooks.
- Each Ammolite pattern is naturally unique and may differ slightly than the image, though the overall shape and color balance will be similar.
- Matching pendant necklace is here: https://canadianammolite.com/ammolite-in-ammonite-sterling-silver-pendant-35sp/
25mm equals 1 inch Free First Class Shipping, faster shipping available for purchase at checkout.
Certificate of Authenticity, Grading Card with Care Instructions and Gift Box are included.