- This Ammolite cabochon ring is handcrafted in Fine Sterling Silver.
- Ammolite is a rare and valuable opal-like gemstone made of fossilized Ammonite shells. Ammolite is known as the “Seven Color Prosperity Stone.” Each hue has its own meaning and power.
- This classic style ring features natural Ammolite, with a durable clear coating added for additional protection.
- The ring has a 12-14 mm free-form Ammolite cabochon and a 6 mm half-round fixed hammered shank.
- Each stone is natural and may differ slightly in pattern. However, the ring will be similar to the images shown.
Mosaic ammolite is pieces of genuine ammolite assembled together.
25mm equals 1 inch. Certificate of Authenticity, Grading Card with Care Instructions and Gift Box are included.